Thread: Who do you ask?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2008, 08:10 AM
tennis101 tennis101 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11
Default Go

I am wondering what is the type of doctor one should look for to get advice on protecting reproductive organs before cancer treatments.
I've contacted a few infertility centers but they seem focused on helping become pregnant now.
Thank you.

Last edited by tennis101 : 05-03-2011 at 01:52 AM.
Reply With Quote