ivflink.com Forums  

Go Back   ivflink.com Forums > Cancer survivors, infertility and IVF > Don't forgo the Future
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Don't forgo the Future It may be difficult to think about fertility preservation before heading into a battle with cancer, yet that's exactly when fertility preservation can be most effective, and when it's important to keep the fertility preservation options of the future at their fullest.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:31 AM

Default One day at a time

seems like a very long ago that I first posted on this board, and I'm back again.
Inbetween there was another very frustrating time and also some time off, when I had to just stop and step back.
In the end, I have just decided to take things one day at a time and what happens is what will happen.
However as long as I am still young enough to try, I am going to keep on devoting a few more days to making this happen, no matter how difficult it is.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 AM

Default Go

Doloresr,
It helped me very much to come upon your post. That's just what I needed to hear. I will keep trying to.
Thankyou for sharing your attitude!
hugs!
________
Prilosec lawsuit

Last edited by casham : 08-19-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:44 AM
mitch

Everyone who is still in a position to have a family should take steps to preserve fertility if they are facing any condition that affect it, such as any kind of cancer that would require chemo or other therapy. Even if you think you won't want any children, or any more children. YOu never know what the future may bring, and these decisions are permanent and one way. Yes, I speak from experience.